- An open space design.
- Each panel is laid on the visible T-shape main and cross runner individually (FIG. A).
- The different type of runner can be used to form the square-shaped compartment such as U-shape runner, omega-shape runner and light trough in order to make the ceiling design more widespread and multiplex.
- The height of the panel is divided by 20mm, 25mm and 30mm offered.
- Suspension is established by the assembly of T-shape main and cross runner with same level in order to form the different size of the square-shaped compartment. (FIG.B)
- The entire ceiling is suspended by the T-runner clamp (P-102).
- Air Hole >>
- Absorption >>
|CS-2020||20 x 20 x 20 mm|
|CS-2525||25 x 25 x 25 mm|
|CS-3030||30 x 30 x 30 mm|